How can I send customized SMS?
Custom SMS is an ingredient by which you can send messages to a number of people at one time by changing some fields such as, the name of the receiver, mobile number or other details. The content other than these fields will remain the same for all recipients.
To send custom SMS follow these steps:
1. Create an Excel Sheet with the first row reserved for the heading of the respective column, and save the file in CSV format.
2. Select “Send Custom SMS” from left menu and click on Browse.
3. Select the Sender ID through which you want to send the SMS.
4. Select the column in which the mobile numbers are present. (B in this case)
5. Type in the content of the SMS you wish to send. Select the variable field where you want the variable field to be inserted.
6. Select the name of the campaign, and Click on send.
The SMS would be sent to 9999999999 and more as “Hey aaaaa, Your new email ID is [email protected]” and so on.