How to add my own website for SMS?
To add your own website in MSGWOW, you need to enable Reseller Panel first by contact our Support team on mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +91 8284936818.
Once your Reseller Panel enables, then you can add your own website for your clients by following steps:
1. Login to SMS dashboard via MSGWOW.
2. Click on My Website option in left bottom section.
3. Enter your Domain Name and click on Save Changes. (Point the domain with CName Record in your Hosting or Domain Account.)
4. Once your domain is pointed, you can select the theme of your choice.
5. You can also upload your own LOGO of the website.
6. Select the Logo and theme of your choice and click on Save changes.
Thus you can add your own website with white label website. If this will not help you then contact our support department on email@example.com.
Was this article helpful?
How to design my own website for selling SMS?
Why am I unable to pay online? It says, “You are not authorized”.
How does client search work?
How can I convert my client’s account into a reseller account?
How can I put the bank details like MSGWOW on my website?
How can I customize a mail and an SMS for signup?