You can white label your website by Pointing CNAME to our domain. You can point CNAME on your domain/subdomain with our domain “map.txtapi.com” by following these steps:
- Sign in to your domain’s account at your domain host. Who is my domain host?
- Locate the page for updating your domain’s DNS records.The page might be called something like DNS Management, Name Server Management, or Advanced Settings.
- Locate the CNAME records for your domain. You may already have one or more records resembling:
Name / Host / Alias Time to Live (TTL) Record Type Value / Answer / Destination www 86400 CNAME yourdomain.com. or @ 86400 CNAME yourdomain.com. or @
- Add a CNAME record with the correct values for your desired use case. Or modify an existing CNAME record if the one you want to change is already there. To find out exactly what values to enter, see CNAME record values.
- Save your changes and wait until they take effect.
Please refer these links, these will help you more-
If these links are not helpful you can contact us on “email@example.com”.