If you are running an online business and want to get notified through SMS when someone submits any form or raise any order on your WordPress website, then Woocommerce APG SMS Notification Plugin is one of the best solutions in Market.
Getting text SMS helps you to increase sales response even if you’re offline. In this tutorial, we’ll show you step by step how to send SMS from WordPress using APG SMS Notification Plugin.
Step1: Install WooCommerce APG SMS Notification Plugin
You can download the Plugin directly from below link or from wordpress plugin Search:
Once you will install the plugin, then click on the activate plugin link to activate the plugin on your WordPress site.
After this, you should see WooCommerce in left Options.
Step 2: Get SMS API Key from MSGWOW Account
Visit the below link to check how to get SMS API Key:
Step3: Setting Up MSGWOW SMS API Integration
Now you’ve connected APG SMS Plugin to the WordPress Site, the next step is to integrate the MSGWOW API
Firstly click on WooCommerce >> SMS Notifications
Now you’ll need to choose required value from dropdowns as given in above screenshot
- From SMS Gateway: You have to select MSGWOW to integrate SMS API.
- To Key: You have to enter Auth Key which you will get from MSGWOW. (How: given in step 2)
- To Sender-Id: You have to enter any 6 characters which will show on receiver mobile.
- From Route: You have to select value 1 for Promotional Route and 4 for Transactional Route.
- To Mobile Number: Enter the mobile number on which you want to get SMS.
Now, Enter the text which you want to send in Text SMS and click on Save Changes.
Now you can test by raising order. If everything is done right, you’ll now receive an SMS on your phone otherwise you can reach on email@example.com.
We hope this will help you to get SMS text messages from WordPress Site.
What are you waiting for? Get started with the most powerful WordPress APG SMS Notification plugin.